STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES
Emergency Information & After Hours Care
Call 911 from any campus phone!
- Student Health Services is NOT an emergency room (ER) or trauma center. If you are experiencing a life threatening medical emergency you need to call 911.
- See a list of local urgent care facilities and hospital emergency departments [pdf].
Note: You are responsible for your medical care and its related costs. Student Health Services cannot reimburse costs of medical services received outside our clinic. It is important and recommended that you consider obtaining supplemental health insurance to cover any additional or emergency costs.
Mental Health Emergency?
- For immediate psychological help call SDSU's Counseling & Psychological Services at 619-594-5220 (Mon-Fri, 8 AM - 4:30 PM).
- After hours: San Diego Access and Crisis 24-hour Hotline at 800-479-3339.
Nurse Advice Line (After Hours Care)
Call 858-225-3105, available after 4:30 PM, Mon-Fri, and on weekends and SDSU holidays.
Sexual Assault - Campus Resources
- Student Health Services: 619-594-4325
- Wellbeing & Health Promotion: 619-594-4133
- Counseling & Psychological Services: 619-594-5220, or www.sa.sdsu.edu/cps
- SDSU Public Safety: emergency call 911, non-emergency call 619-594-1911, or police.sdsu.edu
- Center for Community Solutions: 24-hour crisis line 888-385-4657, or www.ccssd.org
Emergency Contraceptive (ECPs or Plan B)
- SHS Pharmacy: 619-594-5924
- Visit ec.princeton.edu to find a local pharmacy near your home that offers ECPs.
- For more information on ECP's, contact the Wellbeing & Health Promotion at 619-594-4133. Note: ECPs are included in the Family Pact program (prescription required).
To view pdf files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free:
- Health Promotion
- Medical Records